Hybrid with Robot
Robot on a TE Series
Customers that demand the ultimate in package flexibility are rewarded by the T-TEK Hybrid Palletizer line. Our original offering is a Kuka robot mounted on our TE Series uni-frame for stability. T-TEK can also mount the robot on an used palletizer or retrofit your existing palletizer in the field.
- Standardly handles cases up to 45 lbs, 16 inches wide, and 15 inches high with NO change parts required. Larger packages available as an option.
- Handles all types of packaging, stretch wrap, plastic shells, paperboard, or corrugated boxes.
- The gripper uses a combination of position and torque limiting to manage your case gently but accurately.
- Windows with safety interlocks leave product visible and easy to access once the machine is stopped.
- Multiple robotic arms can be used in series to improve package throughput.
- Once cases are released, the case pattern is formed and moved to our standard TS Series servo Hoist, Apron, and End Compression for complete servo handling of your problem cases.
- Auto-adjusting infeed guides
- Auto pallet centering on Pallet Hoist
- Additional Operator Touchscreen (HMI) on Main Control Panel
- Hoist access window on non-operator side
- Additional Platform with Hand Bar Grating
- Additional Stairways
- Safety Addition
- Additional Trap Key for Lockout-Tagout
- Hoist safety lockout pins
- Electrically interlocked Hoist/Apron cover
- Light curtain on Non – operator side
- Taller handrail (42″) opposite the operator touchscreen
- Light curtain in Dispenser Infeed area
- Electrically interlocked gate with fencing
- Empty Pallet Infeed area fencing with Steel mesh access gates
- Case Infeed Tunnel with safely access Gate
- Full Load Outfeed Area Fencing with Steel mesh access gates
- CDLR Load station with Back wall
- 90 Degree Transfer-table on Empty pallet loading area
- 90 Degree Transfer-table on Full Load Pallet Discharge area
- 90 Degree Turn-table on Empty pallet loading area
- 90 Degree Turn-table on Full Load Pallet Discharge area
- Curved Conveyors
- Table-top accumulation conveyor with Three Strand Double Capacity 60 Chains
- Tier-sheet Dispenser System
- Scissor Lift
- T-Car (Transfer Car) System
- Pallet Lifting/Lift Conveyors
- Pallet tipping and flipping equipment
- Test Bench equipment
We test-run our customer products by executing the Factory Acceptance Test on the assembled machine to verify it is built and operating in accordance with design specifications. Here are a few videos of testing products on our TE Series palletizers.