Servo Controlled Palletizer
The T-TEK TS Series Servo Palletizer is the fastest, most capable palletizer in the T-TEK line of equipment. It is designed to perform at the highest level of efficiency, the lowest cost to operate, and it is built to last. The T-TEK TS Series Servo Palletizer is the fastest, most capable palletizer in the T-TEK line of equipment. It is designed to perform at the highest level of efficiency, the lowest cost to operate, and it is built to last. The design and construction of each component are focused on meeting one goal: Quality. The subtlety of high-speed palletizing is T-TEK’s knowledge base. We have people that have been working on palletizing solutions for over 20 years that still actively help customers. Our ownership, our sales department, our repair parts department, and our field service department are all run by individuals having extensive field experience. Key staff members in production, mechanical design, and electrical design are also deeply field experienced. No company has a culture of field service on the end of line solutions, as deeply ingrained, as tightly woven into the fabric of each and every department, as T-TEK does. T-TEK has provided many palletizing solutions to some of the top companies in the world. Contact Us to let us help solve your next palletizing challenge.
- Servo-controlled Apron and End Compression handle cases gently, quickly, and accurately across the widest variety of case finishes or wraps.
- Servo-driven Hoist for the most gentle handling of full pallets, shortest layer drop from the apron to pallet, and the fastest pallet change out in the industry. (* Regenerative Power Supply returns up to 40% of the energy used by the servos, resulting in an eco-friendly, energy-efficient machine.)
- Lightweight composite Apron slats flex to avoid damage with a low friction surface for consistent control of shrink wrap cases.
- Divider case slats use a case hardened pin to follow UHMW covered lanes to minimize wear and maintenance.
- A wide variety of case handling components is designed to form even the most complex patterns reliably.
- Light curtains, door sensors, apron covers, and screens protect the operators while relaying diagnostic information.
- A high-resolution touchscreen with extensive diagnostics simplify troubleshooting and shortens downtime. The screen includes striking visual images, comprehensive jog functionality, and a complete on-screen manual.
- Sheet Dispenser
- Pattern Forming Area Devices
- Arm Turners (Retractable/Non-retractable)
- Case Stops
- Pin & Slide Turners
- Arc Turners
- Overhead Pushovers @ Row/Layer Stops
- Rakes @ Row/Layer Stops
- Zone Compression
- Auto-adjusting infeed guides
- Auto pallet centering on Pallet Hoist
- Additional Operator Touchscreen (HMI) on Main Control Panel
- Hoist access window on non-operator side
- Additional Platform with Hand Bar Grating
- Additional Stairways
- Safety Addition
- Additional Trap Key for Lockout-Tagout
- Hoist safety lockout pins
- Electrically interlocked Hoist/Apron cover
- Light curtain on Non – operator side
- Taller handrail (42″) opposite the operator touchscreen
- Light curtain in Dispenser Infeed area
- Electrically interlocked gate with fencing
- Empty Pallet Infeed area fencing with Steel mesh access gates
- Case Infeed Tunnel with safely access Gate
- Full Load Outfeed Area Fencing with Steel mesh access gates
- CDLR Load station with Back wall
- 90 Degree Transfer-table on Empty pallet loading area
- 90 Degree Transfer-table on Full Load Pallet Discharge area
- 90 Degree Turn-table on Empty pallet loading area
- 90 Degree Turn-table on Full Load Pallet Discharge area
- Curved Conveyors
- Table-top accumulation conveyor with Three Strand Double Capacity 60 Chains
- Tier-sheet Dispenser System
- Scissor Lift
- T-Car (Transfer Car) System
- Pallet Lifting/Lift Conveyors
- Pallet tipping and flipping equipment
- Test Bench equipment
We test-run our customer products by executing the Factory Acceptance Test on the assembled machine to verify it is built and operating in accordance with design specifications. Here are a few videos of testing products on our TE Series palletizers.
BUILD MY MACHINE
Some plants have unique needs. Sometimes an unusual product requires some creative solutions. T-TEK has been building custom equipment to fill those needs since we began. Customers with an odd-shaped space, newly created container, or old equipment that needs to run something new can sometimes benefit from a Custom Solution.
T-TEK enjoys finding ways to fit square pegs in round holes. Every year brings us opportunities to challenge our design team and add to our catalog of custom equipment.
Ready to build your next material handling system? Let’s get started.