Medium Speed Palletizer
The T-TEK TMS Series Palletizer is designed to handle a variety of products and pallet patterns. These machines are suitable for slow to medium production areas and it is built to last.
- Servo controlled Apron and End Compression handle cases gently, quickly, and accurately across the widest variety of case finishes or wraps.
- Servo driven Hoist for the most gentle handling of full pallets, shortest layer drop from apron to pallet.
- Regenerative Power Supply returns up to 40% of the energy used by the servos, resulting in an eco-friendly, energy efficient machine.
- Lightweight composite Apron slats flex to avoid damage with a low friction surface for consistent control of shrink wrap cases.
- A wide variety of case handling components designed to form even the most complex patterns reliably.
- Light curtains, door sensors, apron covers, and screens protect the operators while relaying diagnostic information.
- High resolution touchscreen with extensive diagnostics simplify troubleshooting and shorten downtime. The screen includes striking visual images, comprehensive jog functionality, and a complete on-screen manual.
- Standard Safety Package
- Trap Key on Remote Operator Panel (ROP)
- E-Stops on Jog Boxes
- Sick safety controller
- Light curtain – Accumulator Operator side
- Light curtain – Hoist/Full Load discharge
- Hoist upper access windows
- Auto-adjusting infeed guides
- Auto pallet centering on Pallet Hoist
- Additional Operator Touchscreen (HMI) on Main Control Panel
- Hoist access window on non-operator side
- Additional Platform with Hand Bar Grating
- Additional Stairways
- Safety Addition
- Additional Trap Key for Lockout-Tagout
- Hoist safety lockout pins
- Electrically interlocked Hoist/Apron cover
- Light curtain on Non – operator side
- Taller handrail (42″) opposite the operator touchscreen
- Light curtain in Dispenser Infeed area
- Electrically interlocked gate with fencing
- Empty Pallet Infeed area fencing with Steel mesh access gates
- Case Infeed Tunnel with safely access Gate
- Full Load Outfeed Area Fencing with Steel mesh access gates
- CDLR Load station with Back wall
- 90 Degree Transfer-table on Empty pallet loading area
- 90 Degree Transfer-table on Full Load Pallet Discharge area
- 90 Degree Turn-table on Empty pallet loading area
- 90 Degree Turn-table on Full Load Pallet Discharge area
- Curved Conveyors
- Table-top accumulation conveyor with Three Strand Double Capacity 60 Chains
- Tier-sheet Dispenser System
- Scissor Lift
- T-Car (Transfer Car) System
- Pallet Lifting/Lift Conveyors
- Pallet tipping and flipping equipment
- Test Bench equipment
We test-run our customer products by executing the Factory Acceptance Test on the assembled machine to verify it is built and operating in accordance with design specifications. Here are a few videos of testing products on our TMS Series palletizers.
BUILD MY MACHINE
Some plants have unique needs. Sometimes an unusual product requires some creative solutions. T-TEK has been building custom equipment to fill those needs since we began. Customers with an odd-shaped space, newly created container, or old equipment that needs to run something new can sometimes benefit from a Custom Solution.
T-TEK enjoys finding ways to fit square pegs in round holes. Every year brings us opportunities to challenge our design team and add to our catalog of custom equipment.
Ready to build your next material handling system? Let’s get started.